Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Random Thoughts...

Probably none of this will make sense but these are some of the random thoughts going through my head at the moment...
I'm hungry.
I am looking forward to getting home and cooking chicken for dinner.
It's a good thing that we ran out of cookies at work or I would be eating them.
I like cookies. And scotch.
I love scotch. Scotch, scotch, scotch. (Thank you, Ron Burgundy.)
Stay classy, San Diego.
Did you know that San Diego means 'a whale's vagina' in German? (Thanks again!)
Where in the world is Carmen San Diego?
Who is Carmen San Diego and who cares that she is lost?
I am looking forward to Aidan's baseball season this year. I don't know where he is playing but it will be fun.
I have to call his old coach and let him know that I will not be coaching with him this season. I just don't have the time. Sorry Coach Ken!
I get my car back this week from the body shop. That rocks!
Workouts are going well but I need to start working on more cardio. I have been letting that slip and I can really tell.
I think that I need to cut weights back to 2x a week from 4x. I need more time for cardio. (I know that I just said that but it's what's in my mind.)
I decided last night that I think my first race will be April 9 @ the Cactus Challenge. I heard that it's a pretty hard race but I have plenty of time to get ready for it.
I need to have a goal race to keep me motivated.
I am so glad that Miyo is home! She was gone too long! The boys really missed her too!
Hiro was SO excited when she came home! It was cute to see him jump up and down and hug her constantly when he saw her.
Our kids are great! I am a lucky man!
Tomorrow I need to make sure that I get in some cardio!
Am I fixating on cardio today, or what? Gotta stop that.

I'm running out of thoughts. I think that putting them all down has slowed my brain down to a more normal pace. That's a good thing!

Thanks.
G-

No comments: