Friday, December 02, 2005

Ready for the weekend

The weekend is upon us and I am thankful. I started back to working out full-time this week to begin preparations for triathlon season, a mere 3 months away. I don't know when my 1st race will be but it is typically some time in late March to early April, so I have plenty of time. I went to spin classes 3x, ran 2x and lifted 3x. I hope to run once this weekend and that will be plenty.

We are keeping the big kids this weekend and I am looking forward to seeing them again. (It has only been since last weekend and we have talked on the phone a couple of times but I miss them during the week.)

Miyo is adjusting nicely to her new job, although she is working very late and we do not get to spend as much time together in the evenings as I would like. But she is happy and the job is challenging, and that's important, too.

Saturday night is date night and that should be fun. We are going to a casual dinner then to see Wideawake @ Antone's. Haven't seen them in a while so I hope it's a good show. I'm sure that we'll stop in at the Lounge and see what's going on there, too. Have to have a shot or 2 w/Danny Boy, our favorite bartender in Austin.

Hope everyone has a good weekend! Thanks for sticking with this, if you are paying attention!

No comments: